Our 10 ft. Aluminum Canopy Tent is an excellent way to provide shade during outdoor events. A standard 10′ x 10′ size with telescopic legs, set up is quick, easy and user-friendly. It comes with a custom dye-sub printed canopy top and carries bag.
- (1) Dye-Sub Custom Print Canopy
- (1) Aluminum Frame (Hex leg thickness: 1.8mm)
- (1) Black Nylon Bag ( Outside Dimensions: 11″ L x 11″ W x 62″ H Inside Dimensions: 10 1/2″ L x 10 1/2″ W x 61″ H )
Optional accessories available:
- Ropes and Stakes
- Plastic Water Bases
- Sand Bag Covers
- Display Dimensions: 118.75″ W x 135″H x 118.75″ D
- Graphic Dimensions: 126″ W x 87″ H
- Graphic Material: 600 Denier Fabric
- Display Construction: 40mm Hex Aluminum Frame
- Wind Speed Rating: 20-28 mph
- Shipping Weights: 55 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 10′ L x 10′ W x 62′ H
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame, One (1) year on Graphic
• (Single Box): 10″ L x 10″ W x 62″ H
• (Freight): 48″ L x 40″ W x 67″ H skid
- Hemmed around sides
- Available in White trim color only
1. Wrinkles can be removed with cool iron or fabric steamer.
2. Fabric should NOT be stored when damp or wet. Store in cool, dry area.
3. For storing graphics please remove from plastic packaging that was provided and keep fabric in cool/dry place.
1. Your fabric graphic CANNOT be machine washed. Remove any hardware attached to the fabric prior to cleaning. Spot clean using MILD soap and cool water. Air dry fabric, dry on
frame if frame is available.
2. Fabric must be COMPLETELY dry prior to storing.
3. Do NOT dry clean.
1. Treat stain on fabric.
2. Remove as much debris as possible with a soft bristle brush (do NOT rub too hard).
3. Use a clean, lint-free white cloth. Lightly pat the stain from the outside moving in (to keep stain from spreading).
4. If a cleaning solution is used, rinse the area well with water to ensure NO solution is left on fabric.
5. Most stains can be treated with household fabric stain removers. It is ALWAYS important to test how the solution will react to the fabric. This can be tested by dabbing solution to a small corner of the fabric. Most household cleaners will provide treatment instructions depending on the type of stain.